blog post

                                                                         BLOG POST 1

I am building a 3D skull to hang from the ceiling . I am going to make it out of wire, I have already built a frame.
I looked for wire at home, but I couldn't find any. I looked through my house and couldn't find any that would support my project to hang from the ceiling.
My solution for my problem was that M.r Ritter had some wire that I could use. I checked it out and thought it would be strong enough.
I think that I did pretty good this week on my project. I got most of my frame for my skull built.



                                                                         BLOG POST 2
I am almost finished with my frame. I just have a few more pieces to put on my frame.
My biggest problem was that I couldn't bend the wire very easily. It was also hard to get the pieces where they need to be and stay there. I also wouldn't have enough time to put on the paper mache and paint it.
My solution to my problem was that I would have to do a painting instead of the 3D skull. I an going to do it how my artist paints and with what she paints.
I think that I need to get to work on my painting as soon as possible. I will work on it the next chance that I get.


                                                                         BLOG POST 3
I am almost done with drawing out my pattern for my painting. But after I do that, I still have to hang it on the wall and paint it.
My biggest problem is going to be getting it done on time. I don't know if I can paint it and finish it before it is due.
My solution to my problem will be that I come in and work on it during study hall. I am going to come in on study hall on the next B-day.
I think that I need to finish my art project fast. I hope that I don't fail the project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

grayding cryteria

ART HISTORY